The building is situated in the North area of the capital, in Domenii District. It is bordered to the north by Mr. Av. Ştefan Sănătescu str. And to the south by Lt. Av. Gheorghe Stâlpeanu alley.
The studied area is a representative example of Bucharest’s development in recent history. The majority of the constructions here are built in the Interwar period respecting the rules established by the 1916 plot plan.
The area’s value is given by the general ambience of parceling with villas surrounded by generous vegetation and built in a large variety of styles from Art deco to Neo-Romanian.
On the sit there used to be a villa built in 1929 with simple Neo-Romanian architectural influences. The building became unsuited for living from an esthetic, functional and structural point of view, as a result of some modifications and chaotic interventions over time.
The new building tried to preserve the region’s elements of the alignment, height and architectural quality by fully integrating the main facade and partially the side façade in the new construction developed on the depth of the lot.